The double reward of kind words is the happiness they cause in you and in others.” -Lawrence Lovasik
It is in the small courtesies that we show our ability to be kind. If every person were just a little kinder to those around them, the world would be a better place. The Hidden Power of Kindness: A Practical Handbook for Souls Who Dare to Transform the World, One Deed at a Time, brings to the forefront the importance of being intentionally kind in a world that is fraught with unkindness.
- Do you believe that you are a kind person?
- Are you courteous and thoughtful?
- Do you treat others as you would like to be treated? Why?
- What would you do differently?
The book itself has a self-review to help you examine honestly how you live and whether you are actively pursuing a life of kindness.
The 28 Day Momentum Plan
- Use the 28 Day Chart Momentum-Basic 28 Day to set your goals, track your progress and grow yourself.
- Read the Book., The Hidden Power of Kindness: A Practical Handbook for Souls Who Dare to Transform the World, One Deed at a Time
- Use the review in the back of the book to check yourself.
- Be accountable to someone to keep you on track.
Starting a group? Use the 28 Day chart, this book and the Leaders Quick Start Guide.
Tell us about your journey! We hope that you are forever changed.